Tour Edge EXS 220 Chrome Iron Set Steel New for 2020 Choose Your Specs
Exotics EXS 220 Iron Set
The EXS 220 iron set is a split set featuring both hollow body and deep undercut designs.
The hollow-body long irons (4 through 7 irons) offer extreme power, while the deep undercut scoring irons (8 through Gap Wedge) offer precise accuracy.
This advanced multi-material design makes for a game-improvement iron that plays extremely long.
The hollow-body long irons feature a forged maraging steel 450 cup face, while the scoring irons are a 431 stainless steel-solid construction.
- EXTREME WEIGHTING provided by heel and toe weight pads that increase M.O.I. for greater consistency
- RAMPED SOLE accentuates heel and toe relief areas for better movement through the turf
- MORE PROGRESSIVE offsets and blade lengths match the set from club to club
- SPIDERWEB VFT TECH located behind the face acts as a web across the face that enhances the sweet spot in every direction from the center of the face
- 19-GRAM TUNGSTEN TOE WEIGHT stretches the sweet spot area of the face that produces the most distance
- LAUNCHPAD TECH consists of a TPE polymer coated with a special performance gel that absorbs shock and creates more spring effect
- CUP FACE DESIGN creates faster ball speeds by increasing face flex and maximizing forgiveness across the entire face
- NOTCH HOSEL allows for easier bending +/- 4 degrees for expert custom fitting
|Model||Loft (*)||Lie (*)||Shaft Length (")|
We Also Recommend
Taylormade Golf P790 Ti-2020 Forged Irons 4-AW NS Pro Modus 105 Regular MRH
Taylormade Golf P790 Ti-2020 Forged Irons 4-AW NS Pro Modus 105 Stiff MRH
Taylormade Golf P790 Ti Forged Irons 5-AW NS Pro Modus 105 Regular MRH
Taylormade Golf P790 Ti Forged Irons 4-PW NS Pro Modus 105 Regular MRH