Mizuno Mp-20 MMC 4-PW RH Stiff
The 2nd generation of Mizuno’s multi material concept – with a thinner topline and refined scoring irons. Based on the chassis, set flow and proportions of the MP-20 muscle back – engineered to be more playable through the use of Titanium muscle plate and Tungsten sole weight. Grain Flow Forged HD from a single billet of 1025E Pure Select Mild Carbon Steel – layered within soft Copper plating and protective Nickel Chrome for leg endary feel and feedback.
LAYERS OF FEEL
Grain Flow Forged HD in Hiroshima Japan, from 1025E Pure Select mild carbon steel, then plated in soft copper and Nickel Chrome – the original layering from Mizuno’s great TN87 blade.
STABILITY IN A TOUR PREFERRED PROFILE
Titanium muscle spreads weight for forgiveness from off centre strikes while maintaining centre portion thickness for muscle back type feel / feedback.
• Grain Flow Forged HD from a single billet of 1025E mild carbon steel for signature Mizuno feel
• Multi-material construction uses the carbon steel chassis with strategically-placed titanium and tungsten
o Titanium in the muscle increases MOI while providing solid feel and sound
o Tungsten sole weight near the toe produces higher launch and improved MOI
• Copper underlay delivers even softer feel at impact
• Satin + Mirror combo finish looks great and reduces glare at address
• Stock shaft: KBS Tour S-Taper steel
• Stock grip: MCC Classic White/Black 60R
• Set composition: 4-PW (7-club set)
Custom : Sales@golfaugustanc.com
We Also Recommend
Cobra RF Rev 33 Prototype Copper Iron Set Limited Edition 4-PW C Taper 120 S
Sale price $ 2,29900 $ 2,299.00