Mizuno JPX 921 Hot Metal Pro 4-GW RH Stiff
- The JPX921 Hot Metal irons pair Mizuno's fastest ever ball speeds with a piercingly straight ball-flight and controllable landing angles.
- The 3rd generation of Mizuno irons to utilize the resilience of Chromoly - the JPX921 has the most complex face geometry to date for additional energy from the clubface. Choose the more Pro version for a more compact profile with reduced offset.
- Our 3rd generation of designing and manufacturing irons using Chromoly – now taken to its limits. A re-engineered CORTECH face, is now 0.2mm thinner across the centre point.
- A new variable thickness sole design allows the leading edge to act as a hinge, resulting in greater face flex and ball speeds.
- Predicting vibration patterns dictated 3 additional sound ribs – producing a more solid sensation.
- Anti-glare to minimize distractions over the ball.
- Extreme perimeter weighting with toe bias for stability from off centre strikes.
- Project X LZ Blackout 5.5 RH 4-GW Lamkin ST Hybrid