Mizuno Mp-20 HMB 3-PW RH Regular
A full set of performance hybrid irons – in a sharp ‘tour ready’ profile. Inspired by the proliferation of long iron replacements on tour –the MP20 HMB extends the concept right through to wedge. Built upon the ball speed of Mizuno’s Chromoly Face and Neck, supported by a precision stainless steel body and Tungsten weighting. Layered with soft Copper plating and protective Nickel Chrome for legendary feel and feedback.
LAYERS OF FEEL
Grain Flow Forged HD in Hiroshima Japan, from 1025E Pure Select mild carbon steel, then plated in soft copper and Nickel Chrome – the original layering from Mizuno’s great TN87 blade.
The proportions, topline and offset transition of a classic Mizuno players muscle back, with generous sole width hidden at address. For consistent ball players pursuing added ball speed – without sacrificing their shot making options.
MIXES WITH ANY MP-20 SET
Play as a full set, long iron replacement or a mixed set with MP-20 muscle backs or MP-20 MMC. Our recommended breakpoints for blended sets are between 4&5 iron or 7&8 iron.
COMPLEX, LOFT SPECIFIC CONSTRUCTION
Our multi-thickness Grain Flow Forged Chromoly (2-8 iron face and neck) is dialled in to be consistently hot across the clubface. Twin 12g Tungsten weights (2-7 iron) deliver stability and an easy launch. A softer 1025E Pure select mild carbon steel makes the short irons (9/pw) soft and responsive.
BRUSH SATIN FINISH
Low glare and durable plated finish.
• Grain Flow Forged from 4135 Chromoly for high-strength performance with soft, solid, consistent feel
• Two 12-gram tungsten weights (2-7 irons) in the heel and toe move the center of gravity lower and deeper and increase MOI
• Hollow COR construction provides softer feel at impact
• Multi-thickness CORTECH face and a slightly wider cambered sole are time-tested on Tour
• Copper underlay delivers even softer feel at impact
• Full stain brush finish looks great and reduces glare
• Stock shaft: Nippon N.S. Pro Modus 3 105 Steel (regular flex), Nippon N.S. Pro Modus 3 120 Steel (stiff flex)
• Stock grip: MCC Classic White/Black 60R
• Set composition: 3-PW (8-club set)
Custom : Sales@golfaugustanc.com